Preparing for your visit
Upon your arrival at Le Village du Père Noël, you will be welcomed by friendly staff members, selected for their cheerful smile, their love of children and their caring attitude. At this point the children receive a name-tag. This way, Santa Claus and his team can call the children by their first name, which adds to the magic of the place.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT IN SUMMER
A day out at the Village is like a cross between a trip to the beach and a picnic in the mountains. Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, swimsuit and comfortable shoes are the basic items that should be in every visitor’s bag, both big and small.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT IN WINTER
If you expect to visit in winter, you should dress accordingly. The Village provides heated shelters where you can wrap up your children. Don’t forget to bring spare socks and mittens!
What you will find on site
- More than one hundred picnic tables
- Changing tables in the majority of our toilets
- A breast-feeding area
- Microwave ovens in the two shelters in the Village and in the entrance of the snack bar as well as electrical outlets
- Trolleys with fasteners for rent at a cost of $3
- A shop that sells basic items (diapers, swimwear-diapers, sunscreen, sandals, etc.) as well as a wide choice of souvenirs
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the site
Some hotels and hostels in the region offer packages including a daytrip to Le Village du Père Noël.